The data collected using Kalki remote device access solution from your field device or equipment is securely accessed and transferred for the complete visualization, monitoring, control and management of your field devices and assets 24/7. The software helps the equipment manufacturers to improve reliability by pro-active maintenance and increasing the asset productivity by reducing downtime; asset owners to reduce unplanned incidents and estimated replacement cost; O&M service providers to reduce O&M costs and estimated replacement cost while protecting assets & devices by taking on-time action. The main differentiating factor of Kalki remote device access solution is its simple set-up, ease of use and secure technology, which make it ideal for the industries to connect devices, machinery and plants across the world.
Why Kalki.io Remote Device Access Solution?
An increase in the number of connected devices in the future will definitely demand the need to remotely control and manage these devices in a very scalable method. kalki.io Remote Device Access solution makes it easy to securely organize, monitor, and remotely manage your remote assets at scale. The Remote Device Data pack empowered by kalki.io renders remote configuration and management access for field equipment or devices by providing secure connectivity between the device’s programming port and its engineering tool over a private/ public network. Over the past few years, the maintenance strategy of asset owners is changing from Reactive → Planned → Proactive →Predictive maintenance. The real-time collection of assets, health, and operational data are important to enabling this migration. kalki.io platform also facilitates remote monitoring of field equipment with effective management of the health and operational data
kalki.io remote device access solution is a centralized device management Software as a Service (SaaS) solution for the complete monitoring of devices/equipment deployed in the field. It is better than VPN based solution and has device-specific as well as user-level access control. The existing device engineering tools and communication networks can make use of this technology framework to establish secure connectivity with the distributed assets and helps users to reduce engineering and integration time, costs and resources.
Kalki Device Data Pack works on third-party edge hardware or field gateways and can accommodate unlimited connections as there is no dependency on the IP. Besides improving the reliability by pro-active maintenance, this remote device access solution increases the asset productivity by decreasing downtime. It also has UI to monitor the status on remote PC and provides better performance on lossy network. Unplanned incidents can be reduced considerably while minimizing estimated replacement cost, operation and maintenance costs, etc. Further protecting your field devices and assets, you can take on-time action in case of emergencies. The secure remote device access functionality integrated with the kalki.io platform not just enables the monitoring of your devices but will troubleshoot and fix if any issues exist. Device access pack of Kalki streamlines operations thereby enhancing maintenance efficiency of the industries, which have intelligent field assets.
Features of kalki.io Remote Device Access
- Connectivity independent of the device/asset make/model and communication protocol
- Adaptive communication as per underline connection link type (GPRS/ LAN/ RF)
- Simple to set up your device for remote connectivity with access control
- Easy connectivity using windows compatible remote engineering connector
- Auto-discovery and registration of remote proxy software is beneficial for large deployments
- End to end TLS1.2 based encrypted communication tunnel
- Does not require static IP SIM cards for remote locations with cellular connectivity
- RBAC ensuring authorized access to equipment/devices
- Secured authentication complying to PKI standard
- Easy browsing of devices using hierarchy based configuration
- Vendor and protocol-agnostic solution
- Private deployment option available
- Support for MODBUS, DNP3 and many more industrial proprietary protocols for monitoring & control